rps
SKIT: "One Click Can Ruin a Life"
Theme:
Think Before You Click
Duration: 8–10 minutes
Characters
- Narrator
- Aman (Victim)
- Rohit (Friend who creates the deepfake)
- Neha (Student who forwards the video)
- Rahul (Student who posts insulting comments)
- Police Officer
- Cyber Police Officer (optional)
- Crowd of students (optional)
PROLOGUE (Narrator)
Narrator enters.
Narrator:
"Today, technology allows us to
create amazing things. Artificial Intelligence helps doctors save lives,
students learn better, and scientists solve difficult problems.
But every powerful technology has
another side.
Deepfake technology can create fake
videos that look completely real. One fake video, one careless forward, or one
hateful comment can destroy someone's reputation, relationships, education, and
future.
Many students think,
'It's just for fun.'
'I only forwarded it.'
'I only commented.'
But the law says otherwise.
Creating, sharing, or promoting fake
and defamatory online content can be a punishable offence.
Let us watch how one moment of anger
and a few careless clicks changed the lives of many students."
Scene 1
(Outside
School)
Rohit: Aman, can you lend me ₹1000? I need it urgently.
Aman:
I'm really sorry, Rohit. I don't have that much money with me today. If I arrange
it later, I'll surely help.
Rohit (annoyed):
Really? You helped others before!
Aman:
Please believe me. I truly don't have it.
Rohit (angrily):
Fine! Now I know what kind of friend you are.
(Rohit walks away.)
Narrator:
"Sometimes misunderstandings
begin with assumptions rather than facts."
Scene 2
(Rohit's
Room)
(Rohit sits with a laptop/mobile.)
Rohit:
He embarrassed me!
I'll teach him a lesson.
I'll make everyone think he's a
thief.
(He uses an AI app.)
Rohit (smiling):
Perfect!
This looks so real.
No one will know it's fake.
(He uploads the deepfake.)
Scene 3
(Students
Watching Social Media)
Neha (looking at phone):
Oh my God!
Look at this!
Aman is stealing money!
I should forward it.
(She forwards it.)
Rahul (looking at phone):
Haha!
I knew he wasn't a good person.
(Commenting)
"Shame on you! Criminal!
Students like you should be expelled!"
Other students whisper.
"I can't believe Aman."
"So disgraceful."
"Stay away from him."
Scene 4
(Aman
enters)
Everyone ignores him.
Aman:
Why is everyone looking at me like
this?
What happened?
A student shows him the video.
Aman (shocked):
What?
This isn't me!
Someone has edited this!
I've never stolen anything!
Why is everyone believing this?
(Aman becomes emotional.)
Narrator:
"A fake video spreads much
faster than the truth. Within minutes, a person's dignity and reputation can be
shattered."
Scene 5
(Police
Station)
Aman:
Sir, this video is fake.
Someone has created it to defame me.
Please help me.
Police Officer:
Don't worry.
The Cyber Police investigates such
crimes.
Every digital action leaves
evidence.
We will find the people responsible.
Scene 6
(Cyber
Investigation)
Police Officer looks at laptop.
Police Officer:
We traced the original upload.
It was created from Rohit's account.
The video was then forwarded by
Neha.
Rahul posted abusive and defamatory
comments.
All of you are responsible.
Scene 7
(Police
Confront Them)
Police Officer:
Rohit, did you create this fake
video?
Rohit (head down):
Yes...
I was angry because Aman refused to
lend me money.
I wanted to insult him.
I never thought it would become so
serious.
Police Officer:
Anger is never an excuse for
committing a crime.
Creating fake videos using AI to
damage someone's reputation is a serious offence.
Turning to Neha.
Police Officer:
Did you verify the video before
forwarding it?
Neha:
No, Sir.
Everyone was sharing it.
So I shared it too.
Police Officer:
Forwarding false and harmful content
can also make you legally responsible.
One click can spread lies to thousands
of people.
Turning to Rahul.
Police Officer:
Why did you post abusive comments?
Rahul:
I thought the video was real.
I never imagined a comment could get
me into trouble.
Police Officer:
Words typed on a screen have
consequences.
Defamatory, abusive, or threatening
online comments may also attract legal action.
The internet is not a place where
laws disappear.
Scene 8
(Apology)
Rohit (to Aman):
I'm deeply sorry.
My anger made me do something
terrible.
Please forgive me.
Neha:
I should never have forwarded an
unverified video.
I'm sorry.
Rahul:
I should have thought before
commenting.
I'm sorry.
Aman:
I forgive you.
But remember—
A damaged reputation is not easy to
restore.
Let's promise to use technology
responsibly.
(All shake hands.)
Final Message
(All characters come forward.)
Together
All:
Think before you click.
Verify before you share.
Respect before you comment.
Technology should build lives—
Not destroy them.
Police Officer's Closing Message
Artificial Intelligence is a wonderful
technology when used responsibly.
But creating fake videos, spreading
misinformation, cyberbullying, online harassment, impersonation, and posting
defamatory content are not jokes—they can amount to punishable offences under
Indian law.
If you become a victim of
cybercrime:
·
Do not panic.
·
Save screenshots or evidence.
·
Inform your parents or teachers.
·
Report the matter to the police or
cybercrime authorities immediately.
A responsible citizen uses
technology with honesty, kindness, and respect.
Narrator's Closing Message
"Every post leaves a footprint.
Every share carries responsibility.
Every comment reflects your
character.
Use Artificial Intelligence to
create knowledge—not lies.
Use social media to spread
kindness—not hatred.
Remember...
A good citizen thinks before
clicking, sharing, or commenting."
Optional
Slogan (All Together)
"Stop. Think. Verify.
Respect."
"Don't Create Deepfakes. Don't
Share Lies. Don't Destroy Lives."
"Be Smart Online—Be Responsible
Offline."
Note
for Teachers
To keep the skit legally accurate
without becoming overly technical, the police officer can say that such acts "may
constitute offences under India's cyber and criminal laws" rather than
citing specific legal sections. This avoids oversimplification while conveying
the key lesson that creating, forwarding, or maliciously amplifying fake
content can have serious legal consequences.
Get
more thorough answers with Thinking
Our latest and smartest model lets
you go deeper on complex analysis, planning, and
Comments
Post a Comment